When we understand the stark differences between lust and love, we grow in power over our own lives. We are able to make better decisions. We have an easier time knowing and understanding ourselves, our actions and our motives. Despite this, lust and love are easy to confuse, and most of us confuse them frequently.
This course includes:
- 9 video segments:
- General Definitions
- Scriptural Explanation of Lust
- Why Lust is Destructive
- Lust is Not Solely Sexual
- Lust’s Destructive Lie
- Examples of Lust
- Lust, Shame & False External Worth
- An Example & Conclusion
- Total video run-time: approx. 45 minutes
- Written homework activities
In this course, you’ll learn:
- The definitional and scriptural differences between lust and love
- Why lust is destructive
- What we can lust after; lust is not solely sexual.
- How lust speaks and deceives us, and how love operates.
- Why we use lust, and why we’re often unaware that we use it.
- Basic principles for obtaining love in your life, and enjoying less-lustful, more-loving, deeper, and closer relationships.